Slack integration for Creww lets you update the content section of Creww, directly from Slack. It comes with Slack commands that you can use to get the insights on your teammates’ activity, the best performers and also provides you with real-time analytics- right from your Slack channel.
To proceed with Creww- Slack integration, follow these steps-
- Login to your Creww account as a manager. Click on Integration tab on the dashboard.
- Click on Add to Slack tab.Select the channel from the list where you want all your Creww activities to get updated.
- Click on Authorize and your selected Slack channel is now connected to Creww.
The Slack-Creww integration comes with commands that teammates can use from within Slack to interact with Creww.Here, the manager can decide which commands would make it to the selected Slack channel. Currently, there are five commands you can choose from:
- /add2creww – The command lets your teammates push the posts directly to Creww. When a teammate uses this command, a link is shared to the Creww Share Content section.
- /topcreww- This command tells which teammate is posting the maximum content on their connected social media networks.
- /crewwstars- This command shows the top three performers of the week who shared the maximum number of posts on their connected social media networks.
- /crewwlytics- Quickly get access to your Creww account’s analytics like number of posts, social media reach etc.
- /crewwhelp- The command takes you to the help guide of Creww’s usage with Slack.